Version 1.9.2 – Release: 2018-10-14
– Fixed: Some PSN database tables have been created with type MyISAM. This has been removed to create default type which will be InnoDB in most cases.
– Fixed: The initialization procedure of the plugin has been improved.
Version 1.9.1 – Release: 2018-01-09
– Fixed: Improved error reporting (PHP notices were displayed on PSN admin pages)
Version 1.9.0 – Release: 2016-05-23
– Added: Support for ACF custom fields improved
– Added: New status “Not scheduled”
– Added: New rule condition: Post ID whitelist / blacklist
– Added: New rule condition: Exclude recipients by user ID or email address
– Added: Custom rule match condition based on template syntax
– Fixed: Rule match handling improved
Version 1.8.9 – Release: 2016-05-05
– Fixed: Compatibility fix for PHP 7
– Fixed: Minor fixes
Version 1.8.8 – Release: 2015-12-13
– Added: New placeholders for post title and content diffs: [post_diff_title], [post_diff_content]
– Fixed: Compatibility fix for PHP 7
Version 1.8.7 – Release: 2015-11-28
– Added: New placeholder when running inside TO loop: [recipient_ID]
– Added: New placeholder when running inside TO loop: [recipient_user_email]
– Changed: Improved SMTP debug mode to not produce output in AJAX requests
– Changed: HTML emails editor update
– Fixed: On some hosters it could lead to issues with PHP open_basedir setting
Version 1.8.6 – Release: 2015-11-05
– Bugfix: Whitespace in a script file caused PSN admin pages to result in an error after form submits
– Bugfix: Passing emails to Mandrill could result in errors if custom FROM was used
Version 1.8.5 – Release: 2015-10-31
– Added: New rule option “Exclude current user” with which you can exclude the current user who saves / updates the post from all recipients
– Changed: License handling on multisite installations. Go to network settings / Post Status Notifier to activate the license network wide
– Changed: License form moved to a dedicated tab section on default (non multisite) installations
– Bugfix: Placeholders [post_status_before] and [post_status_after] could be empty
– Bugfix: Custom FROM set in the option could lead to problems if format “Sender Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>” was used
Version 1.8.4 – Release: 2015-09-18
– Added: New placeholders: [post_categories_slugs], [post_categories_slugs_array], [post_tags_slugs], [post_tags_slugs_array] (thanks to syntax53 for the proposal)
– Changed: On multisite update, the PHP maximum execution timeout will be resetted to the default 30 seconds for every site to not run into a timeout with very large networks
– Bugfix: Minor fixes
Version 1.8.3 – Release: 2015-08-25
– Security: Security improvements with form handling
– Bugfix: Selftester could produce error message “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”
– Changed: Category handling improved: special characters in category names could not be matched
– Changed: Frontend post submission improved: Category filter did not work for posts submitted via frontend
– Added: New feature: Rule trigger limitations (see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/limitations.html)
– Added: New feature: Dynamic recipients (see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/dynamic_recipients.html)
– Added: New feature: Late execution (see: http://docs.ifeelweb.de/post-status-notifier/options.html#late-execution)
– Added: New feature: Mandrill support (see Options / Advanced)
– Changed: Redesigned options page for better overview
– Added: New feature: Mail Queue (Deferred sending)
– Changed: Improved logging: Shows detailed email contents now, including HTML mails
– Bugfix: Placeholder [post_editlink] could not be replaced in case of users without edit rights changed the post status (e.g. if the permission exceeded in the meantime but he still gets emails)
– Bugfix: Mail template HTML editor produced an JS error when opened in edit mode in Firefox
– Changed: Rule and mail template export could break when other plugins interfered via filters
– Bugfix: Service section environment info metabox could break in certain cases
– Bugfix: FROM was empty if no custom FROM was set
– Bugfix: Rule placeholder help screen showed “post_featured_image_src” which should be “post_featured_image_url”
– Bugfix: Custom tags handling
– Changed: Major improvements for the support of Categories and Tags.
– Changed: Major improvements for the support of Custom Fields
– Changed: Major improvements for the support of Scheduled Posts.
– Added: New feature: Support for conditions, loops, functions and filters in subject and body texts. Enables to access any kind of data attached to a post. Allows to create dynamic texts.
– Added: New feature: Block notifications options in Post submit box. Lets you decide to completely block notifications before you update / create a post.
– Added: New feature: One email per TO recipient. Notifications can get send in a loop with one email per TO recipient disregarding CC and BCC recipients. This feature is has Beta status.
– Added: New placeholder: [post_categories_array] Contains an array for easy use with filters
– Added: New placeholder: [post_tags_array] Contains an array for easy use with filters
– Added: New placeholder: [post_custom_fields_array] Contains an array for easy use with filters
– Added: New placeholder: [post_preview_25] Contains the first 25 words of the post content
– Added: New placeholder: [post_preview_50] Contains the first 50 words of the post content
– Added: New placeholder: [post_preview_75] Contains the first 75 words of the post content
– Added: New placeholder: [post_preview_100] Contains the first 100 words of the post content
– Added: New placeholder: [post_content_strip_tags] The post content without HTML tags
– Added: New placeholder: [post_featured_image_url] If a post has a featured image, this placeholders contains its URL
– Added: New placeholder: [post_featured_image_width] The featured image width
– Added: New placeholder: [post_featured_image_height] The featured image height
– Added: New placeholder: [recipient_first_name] Only works in “One email per TO recipient” mode. The firstname of the recipient if it is available in the user profile.
– Added: New placeholder: [recipient_last_name] Only works in “One email per TO recipient” mode. The lastname of the recipient if it is available in the user profile.
– Added: New custom post status: “Not trash” will match every status but “Trash”
– Bugfix: Service section produced an error message in some cases (Call to undefined function apache_get_version())
– Changed: Duplicate recipients get removed now
– Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the Logger module (Sent emails haven’t been logged correctly)
– Added: New feature: HTML mail support and email templates. Prepare your email templates once and select them for different notification rules.
– Added: New feature: Flexible To, Cc, Bcc selection. Multiple selections are possible now.
– Added: New feature: Editor restriction. Select one or more roles the editor of a post must be member of so that the notification will be generated.
– Added: New custom post status “Not pending”: Matches all post status values except “pending”
– Added: New custom post status “Not private”: Matches all post status values except “private”
– Added: Support for placeholders in FROM
– Changed: Refactoring for percormance improvements
– Removed: Post types “attachement” and “nav_menu_item” removed from rule settings as they are not treated like post types (have no status before/after)
Version 1.4.1 – Release: 2014-02-11
– Bugfix: Missing translation class (http://codecanyon.net/item/post-status-notifier/4809420/comments?#comment_5883580)
Version 1.4 – Release: 01.2014
– Added: New custom placeholders which will specifically match custom categories and tags registered with your blog.
– Added: New dynamic placeholders: You will be able to fetch every custom field attached with your posts.
– Added: New feature: Placeholder filters. This is a very powerful feature. You can use all filters of the famous PHP template engine Twig to manipulate the output of all placeholders PSN offers you, including the new dynamic placeholders.
– Added: New feature: Import / Export notification rules
– Added: New feature: Copy notification rules
– Added: New feature: New recipient type “Individual e-mail”. Enter a custom e-mail address as main recipient (TO).
– Added: New feature: Custom sender e-mail. Define the notification sender per rule or as a default in the options.
– Added: New notification rule status “Not published”. This will match every post status but “publish”.
– Added: New placeholder: [post_format]
Version 1.3 – Release: 2014-01-08
– Added: New feature: Notification rules have a categories filter now
– Added: New placeholder: [post_permalink] can be used for notification texts. Contains the post’s permalink (uses WP internal get_permalink function)
– Changed: Backend adjusted to new WordPress 3.8 layout
– Bugfix: Fixed a bug which occured when not logged in users changed post status in the frontend
– Bugfix: German language fix
Version 1.2.1 – Release: 2013-09-13
– Bugfix: Fixed a bug where scheduled items did not get notified when published by cron
Version 1.2 – Release: 2013-09-12
– Added: New feature: Notification rule recipient supports user roles (default and custom roles) and special all users
– Changed: Improvement: PSN now is completely multisite compatible
– Bugfix: Single quotes in blog name will be shown correctly now
Version 1.1 – Release: 2013-08-22
– Added: New feature: Bcc field. Set Bcc recipients for your notification rules.
– Added: New feature: SMTP mode. If you want to send many notifications and have a SMTP mail server, PSN now supports it. You find all necessary SMTP settings in the options section.
– Added: New feature: Plugin selftester. The plugin ships with some selftesting routines you can trigger manually in the plugin dashboard.
– Bugfix: Minor bugfixing: Now fully compatible with Windows Server 2008 / PHP 5.2
Version 1.0.3 – Release: 2013-06-07
– Changed: Removed dependency to PDO at all
Version 1.0.2 – Release: 03.06.2013
– Bugfix: Recipient “Post author” did not work for notification rules
– Bugfix: Plugin activation could produce error with PHP 5.2 (Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM …)
Version 1.0.1 – Release: 2013-05-31
– Changed: Improved backwards compatibility up to WP 3.3 (tested on 3.3.x / 3.4.x / 3.5.x)
– Changed: Adjusted log timestamp format to blog date/time settings
– Removed: Dependency to PHP pdo_mysql removed (framework database models now work with native wpdb object)
Version 1.0.0 – Initial Release: 2013-05-26
– Initial release